It’s fairly simple, we grow locally owned and operated businesses in the outdoor industry. Our team prides itself on marketing for adventure tour operators. As avid outdoorsmen and women, we are as passionate about the work we do as well as the adventures we embark on. Using a proven, data-driven and conversion-focused approach, we personalize an integrated marketing strategy based on our client’s business objectives and current marketing needs. Our office is located on the banks of the Bitterroot River in Missoula, Montana. While this position offers a great deal of flexibility, the hire will need to be based in or around Missoula.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to streamline our internal processes, strengthen our project management, and add a stand-alone marketing automation software app to our existing suite of marketing tools. We are looking for someone who will embrace the many hats that need to be worn going forward. This company has a very high ceiling and this full-time employee will be an integral part in realizing this potential.
What We Are Really Looking For
- Marketing experience
- Preference will go towards email marketing, in-depth understanding of website analytics, and content marketing
- Technical SEO experience is a major plus
- Project management / client management experience
- Can you improve our internal processes from proposal development, client communication, reporting and evaluation, and more?
- This component will also involve making the value our agency creates more transparent to future and existing clients.
- Understanding of the outdoor / adventure travel industry
- So you like the outdoors, great! But can you market it and differentiate our clients from the competition?
- Individuals who ‘get it’ and can take ownership of projects, set deadlines, and meet deliverables
- Can you take a high level directive and run with it?
The Common Yet Important Requirements
- Passion to learn new skills and work/think outside the box
- Ability to manage multiple projects; personal project/time management is vital
- Highly organized
- Grave attention to detail
- Ability to find the right answers quickly
What To Expect
This person will be brought on with the expectation of signing a 1-year full-time (40 hours/week) contract, with a two-month paid trial period upfront to ensure it is a great fit for both parties. This position, salary will be discussed together, will offer invaluable business experience and exposure to a variety of professional duties. These duties will include, but not be limited to, project management, marketing software product development, B2B sales, business development, inbound and outbound marketing, data analysis, creative strategy, branding, and more!
Please reach out directly to talk further if you fit the criteria outlined above and feel this would be a good fit for your professional career and personal life.