Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Category: Full-Time Employee
Location: 113 W Front St Suite 305; Missoula, MT 59802
Salary: $35K-$60K annually (depending on experience; potential equity package available)
Start Date: Open Until Filled (flexible)
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are in search of an innovative Marketing Manager who can wear many hats, will positively enhance our work culture, and is eager to realize their full potential. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with extensive experience in content-rich, data-driven marketing, excellent customer service and creative problem-solving skills, and has a genuine desire to learn.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as a TOMIS Marketing Manager will be both evolving and exciting. You will be working directly with the TOMIS team to develop, construct, monitor, and report out on multifaceted digital marketing campaigns for our clients in the tourism industry. This position will be an instrumental member of the Business Operations team with tremendous potential for growth.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Cannot work remote. Candidate must be located in Missoula, MT
- Minimum of 2 years of applicable work or academic experience
- Must work well and communicate effectively with a small team, using the Kanban approach to the Agile methodology
- Highly organized with grave attention to detail and the ability to find the right answers quickly
- Experience creating email campaigns, automation, audience segmentation, and retargeting
- In-depth understanding of website analytics
- Content marketing experience
- Develop and promote digital campaigns for clients across Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, LinkedIn, and Google My Business
- Monitor and analyze sales and marketing metrics (web traffic, SEO, social, paid campaigns) to ensure success, using the agile methodology to adjust as needed
- Generate innovative ideas to promote brands and businesses in the tourism industry
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels for each client
- Ability to effectively lead multiple projects at the same time and manage time and prioritized task management
- Create project proposals with a comprehensive overview of the services we provide to the client, tailored to each client’s unique needs
- Meet with clients to present project proposals and yearly reports, and to cultivate relationships
- Track project performance to analyze the success and completion of established business goals
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence for all clients
DESIRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Technical SEO experience is a major plus
- Experience, understanding and/or passion for the outdoor activity/tourism industry
- Passion to learn new skills and work/think outside the box
- Graphic design experience and Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge
- This is an extremely exciting time to join the TOMIS team as there is an exceptional degree of growth potential.
- Company has established true product-market-fit in an untapped industry with high-growth potential
- Office located in the heart of downtown Missoula
- Startup environment with ability to grow into senior management position
- Ability to work with world-class data scientists and software development team
- You’ll be working directly with the back-end engineering team in building out the user interface and optimizing user experience while interfacing with the RESTful API.
- The job is “seriously fun, even when it’s stressful, which I can’t say about previous companies I’ve worked for.” -DevOps Manager
- Powder-day ski policy, dog-friendly workplace
Please reach out directly to talk further if you fit the criteria outlined above and feel this would be a good fit for your professional career and personal life.